imPRESS Beauty Metaverse Giveaway Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Void outside the forty-eight (48) states in the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the imPRESS Beauty Metaverse Giveaway is Kiss Nail Products, Inc. d/b/a KISS Products, Inc., located at 25 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050.
1. Eligibility: The imPRESS Beauty Metaverse Giveaway (the “Campaign” and the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at www.impressbeauty.com/sweepstakes, who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry and who are legal residents of one (1) of the forty-eight (48) states in the contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Campaign is only open to legal residents in the Eligibility Area and is void outside of the Eligibility Area. In addition, the Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees, as well as those winners who have won a prize in any Sponsor-related contest or sweepstakes in the twelve (12) months prior to the start of the Campaign are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. Eligibility will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in the Campaign, each contestant agrees to abide by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and all the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You” or “Entrant”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to this Campaign.
3. Campaign period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the first day of the month at 12:00AM EST through the last day of the month at 11:59 pm EST. All entries must be received by the last day of the month at 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by providing your name, email address and any other requested details on the entry form on www.impressbeauty.com/sweepstakes (the “Site”).
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified on the entry form, to be eligible to win a prize. You must provide the information requested. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may only enter once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove from the Site any posted entries even if the entry has been made available to the public.
5. Prizes: The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a swag bag full of imPRESS Manicures, Pedicures, and Falsies lashes, valued at one hundred and fifty US dollars ($150 USD) (the “Prize”) at the start of the Campaign period. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prize will be accepted “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No transfer/assignment of the Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the Prize by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use, publish, display, edit, modify, distribute, and otherwise exploit Winner’s entry for purposes of advertising and trade, without further compensation or consent required, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
6. Odds: Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Winners Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor. The Winner will be notified by email or social within five (5) business days following selection of the Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or due to Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winner must timely return a completed and executed declaration and release form to claim the Prize. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, either fails to claim the Prize or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release form as required within seven (7) days from the date the award notification was sent, the Prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the Prize offered in this Campaign is also conditioned upon Winner’s compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. FURTHERMORE, ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION), AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control (“Issue”) corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to the Issue occurring and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor to address the Issue. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Campaign or Site or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign and to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website (including, but not limited to, the Site) or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Sponsor's failure or delay to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver thereof. If any provision of the Official Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, or is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions shall not be affected thereby and will remain in full force and effect.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: such Entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nassau County, New York having jurisdiction. Furthermore, in any such dispute, under no circumstance shall Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, any and all punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees, and Sponsor shall not be liable for any damages or loss other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs, if any, associated with entering this Campaign). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: The name of the Winner is only available after the close of the Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: imPRESS Beauty Metaverse Giveaway, 25 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months after the close of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has, in its sole discretion, the right to respond to or deny any requests for a copy of the Winner's name and/or these Official Rules.
15. Facebook: The Sweepstakes hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.