imPRESS Falsies NO GLUE New Year's Eve Sweepstakes Official Rules
Falsies NO GLUE New Years Eve Sweepstakes!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Falsies NO GLUE New Years Eve Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia. Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of Kiss Nail Products, Inc. d/b/a KISS Products, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members and members of the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 31, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 2, 2024 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period consists of two (2) phases: a texting phase which takes place at 12:00:01 AM ET on December 31, 2023 through 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2023 (“Texting Phase”) and an entry form submission phase which takes place 12:00:01 AM ET on December 31, 2023 through 11:59:59 PM ET on January 2, 2024 (“Entry Form Submission Phase”).
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two methods of entry:
Entry Method 1: During the Texting Phase text “NOGLUE” to 35957 via a wireless phone, handset, or other device with “SMS” capability. Standard message & data rates may apply depending on your mobile carrier. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees incurred by participating in the Sweepstakes. (Note: Sponsor encourages participants to follow safe practices when texting and to never text while driving). Provided the entrant’s text is received, the entrant will receive a confirmation text response from Sponsor to the mobile number from which the initial text was sent. During the Entry Form Submission Phase, entrant must click on the link in the text response to complete and submit the official Sweepstakes entry form with all required information, including, but not limited to, opting in to receive marketing communications from Sponsor. Sweepstakes entry is not deemed submitted until the completed official Sweepstakes entry form is received. Texting only without completing the entry form is not deemed a Sweepstakes entry. You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time by texting STOP to 35957. This will not invalidate the sweepstakes entry so long as the opt-out is received after Sponsor’s receipt of the completed Sweepstakes entry form.
Entry Method 2: During the Entry Form Submission Phase, visit www.impressbeauty.com/pages/no-glue-sweeps to complete and submit the official online entry form with all required entry information, including, but not limited to, opting in to receive marketing communications from Sponsor. You may opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the marketing communication emails. This will not invalidate the sweepstakes entry so long as the opt-out is received after Sponsor’s receipt of the completed Sweepstakes entry form.
The entrant may only enter once. Limit of one (1) entry per email address. More than one (1) entry from any e-mail address will void all entries from that person. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules, including, without limitation, the eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices is not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: Falsies Lashes for a Year defined as one hundred and four (104) Falsies Starter Kits. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $1,766.96 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time prize is awarded.
- DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 4th, 2024, from all eligible entries received. The drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within fourteen (14) days of date printed on prize notification, or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is also conditioned upon winner’s compliance with all federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor shall not be liable for winner’s failure to receive any prize notification letter or prize for any reason, including, but not limited to, winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Form Submission Phase. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will be accepted “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner agrees to provide Sponsor with a photo of themselves suitable for Sponsor’s purposes in conjunction with the Sweepstakes, and, upon Sponsor’s written request, a quote about imPRESS Falsies Lashes. Grand Prize winner hereby grants Sponsor and its assigns the absolute, unrestricted, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, transmit, broadcast, license and otherwise use the Grand Prize winner’s name, image, likeness, and any other material(s) submitted, in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. Sponsor or its designated agent will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to the Grand Prize winner for the actual retail value of the Grand Prize for the tax year in which the Grand Prize was accepted for all prizes valued at $600.00 USD or greater. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges shall not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines, or data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims, and entrant releases and holds Sponsor harmless from, any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. For the avoidance of doubt, Sponsor's failure or delay to enforce any of these official rules will not constitute a waiver thereof. If any provision of the official rules is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, or is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions shall not be affected thereby and will remain in full force and effect. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and winner accepts the conditions stated in these official rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with Sponsor’s privacy policies (available at https://www.kissusa.com/privacy) as may be updated from time to time by Sponsor and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, the entrant will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and its agencies from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor, its agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including, but not limited to: (a) property damage, personal injury and/or death which may be sustained in connection with this Sweepstakes; (b) the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (b) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, travel; (c) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (d) any typographical or other error in these official rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NASSAU COUNTY, NEW YORK HAVING JURSIDICTION, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; AND (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- WINNERS’ NAME: For a copy of the winner’s name (i.e., the winner’s first name and last initial), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by January 15th, 2024 to: Falsies NO GLUE New Years Eve Sweepstakes, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, 170 Old Country Road, Suite 316, Mineola, NY 11501. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit impressbeauty.com/pages/no-glue-sweeps.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kiss Nail Products, Inc. d/b/a KISS Products, Inc., located at 25 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050.
BILLBOARD ABBREVIATED RULES
Text “NOGLUE” to 35957 to win Falsies for a Year. Text must be received by 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) on 12/31/23 and the completed entry form in the text response submitted by 11:59:59 pm ET on 1/2/24. For alternate means of entry and to view the complete Official Rules visit www.impressbeauty.com/pages/no-glue-sweeps.
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the U.S. and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older as of entry date. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor: KISS Products, Inc.
Thank you for entering the Falsies NO GLUE New Years Eve Sweepstakes. To submit your entry, click the link below to complete and enter the Sweepstakes entry form by 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time on 1/2/24. Entry is not deemed submitted until the completed entry form is received.
Visit www.impressbeauty.com/pages/no-glue-sweeps for Official Rules. Reply STOP to opt-out of receiving marketing communications. This will not invalidate the Sweepstakes entry so long as the opt-out is received after Sponsor’s receipt of the completed entry form.